MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Fun with Phoenix

This year has been a really special time with Phoenix. For the first time in his life, he has me all to himself! He is so funny, and keeps me busy! And he LOVES for me to take his picture and send it to various family members.
He did a great job with his tree!
He got to decorate his room first! He was so proud of all of his Christmas decor!
With a few of his Nutcrackers
Posing at Target
This morning he wanted Cheetos for breakfast. Steve kept telling him "No."  Daddy left for work, I went to get dressed and I came back to this! And what's worse, I let him keep eating them...no wonder he's rotten!
This day he babysat Violet's babydoll! Such a good uncle. He insisted on her being Buckled up so she would be safe.
The boy LOVES Nutcrackers! We were out running some errands, and he found this Mickey Mouse Nutcracker! We texted Dodi and she said to get it for him as part of his Christmas present!
He then carried the MM Nutcracker around everywhere with us, he really wanted me to buy him another Nutcracker, but I told him 1 was enough for the day!

No comments: