MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Christmas in Kindergarten

I am so thankful that I get to stay at home and be involved in Violet's school. I am a Co-Homeroom Mom for her class, and it is so much fun! EEE is blessed with some terrific Kindergarten teachers that encourage lots of parental involvement and have fun activities planned often!
In Art, the Kindergarten students made these ornaments. Amanda and Heather used them to decorate the gym for the Kindergarten Christmas Performance.
Kindergarten performed at the December PTA Meeting, unfortunately, Violet had Strep Throat and couldn't attend. The following week they performed for the other students during the morning, so Phoenix and I got to go watch Violet sing! These precious Reindeer Shirts are a EEE Kindergarten Tradition! Several Moms from each class come to volunteer and help each student make their shirt!
I'm so glad Violet and Evie have each other at school! They are best friends!
Violet's Christmas Party
The kids ate breakfast, then circled through 6 activity stations; Cookie Decorating, 'Pin' the Nose on Rudolph, Reindeer Food, Dot Paint Art, Picture Frame Craft, and Throw the 'Snowball' at the Snowman
Check out this Sassy girl! Her pose cracks me up! She poses just like her big Sissy does!
Violet and Mrs. Hill

No comments: