MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

I absolutely LOVE decorating for Christmas! I start as soon as I can in November, and it usually takes me a couple of weeks to get everything up. I didn't get a good picture this year, but Steve does a terrific job with the outside. Next year I need to get more pictures of all my other decorations besides the trees!
Our Living Room Tree! I decorate this one all by myself and I had so much fun with it this year!
Our Traditional Tree! This has all of our special family ornaments.
Phoenix was super proud of his tree this year! He did so great, at first he was clumping all of his ornaments together (like all kids do), I explained to him that he needed to look for empty spots and he did a terrific job decorating! He made sure to have me put the fragile ornaments up high, so that Wy-wy or Gwen couldn't get them!
I LOVE the girls' tree! It's so girly, and bright and fun!
This was the Candy tree in the Playroom this year. My original intent was for this tree to be lots of bright ornaments similar to the Girls' tree, but I ended up with so many Red and White things, I decided to just do that.

No comments: