
Father-Daughter Dance Saturday, February 6, 2010

Veronika with her little sister Kalyssa
Veronika, her friend Autumn, and Kalyssa

They were introduced as Princess Veronika escorted by her Dad Steve.
Veronika's Class Party
Violet ate her own ice cream, half of Veronika's and then some more! She kept trying to go to the other kids' desks and eat theirs also!

Veronika is an awesome big sissy! She always shares her goodies!
My Valentine's Surprise!
3 comments:
I teared up a little-I just love those girls (and of course, that little bald boy;-)
Princess Veronika, your do look like a princess! So sweet that Steve wore his suit to escort his oldest daughter. I can see him escorting Princess Violet in a few years too. I enjoyed hearing your thoughts and love of reading. Dustin would hide novels inside his textbooks and read secretly during class. It would drive his teachers crazy!
SO SWEET,such a good Father!!!
Post a Comment