Saturday, February 13, 2010
Valentine's Day
I have always loved Valentine's Day, I think it is such a fun celebration. Even when I didn't have a Valentine of my own I loved curling up with some chocolate, Diet Coke and a sappy romantic movie. These days I have not one but 4 Valentines! Our Valentine's Celebrations started last Saturday. Veronika had a Father-Daughter Dance at her school and she and Steve were able to go. Veronika's mom dressed her up beautifully-I can't believe how big she is getting! We bought her a corsage and Steve even put on his suit! Sunday night Steve and I had out Valentine's date. We ate at Macaroni Grill and saw Dear John...I am SO lucky that Steve will see girly movies with me:) Friday was Veronika's Valentine's Class party and Violet and I were able to go while Phoenix stayed with Dodi for a couple of hours. Veronika loved showing Violet off to her friends and Violet LOVED the attention. Saturday morning I woke up to some beautiful flowers-what a sweet suprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment