MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 20, 2006

Busy Week

Well, it has been a busy and VERY fun week! Saturday Amber, Amanda, Paula, and Aunt Kay hosted a luau shower for us in Mom and Dad's Pole Barn. We got SO many wonderful gifts and we had a blast. Monday was the church shower and I was overwhelmed by how nice people are. I was really worried no one would show up, especially since it was a rainy night, but we had a very nice turnout. Tuesday we did a little bit of wedding shopping. Wednesday was the normal church stuff. Then Thursday, Amanda and Paula hosted a Pampered Chef shower for us at Amanda's house. We got everything that we registered for from there, I think. I can't wait for it all to come in.
Today we had our 1st grade field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and now I am EXHAUSTED! I had 12 parents there with me, but I almost think that made it harder because everyone was splitting up. I am going home to take a nap. Tonight Steve, Veronika, and I are going to the State Fair. I haven't been in a couple of years and I have never been with a child Veronika's age, so I am very excited. Mom and Dad got us a new camera for a wedding present, so I will have some pictures to upload on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend! We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go to Fayetteville for the Razorback game!

3 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

It sounds like ya'll had a Great time at the party. Wish we could have been there. All of the Louisiana Tigers are looking forward to our Natchez Weekend. Heard that the Hogs did good. They are catching up with the Tigers!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Paula said...

Yes you are getting so much cool stuff! Getting married is so fun....enjoy it!

Amber said...

Wow! You are a busy girl, Andrea. Take a minute to enjoy all this... you want to remember all these days when "ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!" I can't wait to see you as a beautiful bride..something you have dreamed of all your life! I remember as a kid...playing house...now it's amazing we all have our own houses! Life is such an adventure..I love it.