MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 27, 2006

No Pictures Yet

Ok, so, obviously I have no new pictures uploaded which is very frustrating because I really think the pictures add alot to the blog. However, you can find recent pictures of my family on Amber's, Paula's, Amanda's, and my mom's blog! So, last weekend we went to the fair Friday night and had a great time. We ran into Amanda and some of her friends from church and hung around with them for a little. Veronika rode her first RollerCoaster and we went to the petting zoo. I took her in a fun house which was good until the last. For some reason she DID NOT want to go down the slide which was the only exit. We had a line of people behind us, so I had to force her down it...it reminded me of that scene from "The Christmas Story" where they force the kid down the slide.
Saturday morning Steve and I traveled to Fayetteville to watch the Razorbacks. It was actually quite enjoyable. During the boring parts I entertained myself by watching the Lesbians in front of us. They were dressed the same head to toe and were very affectionate. I was really quite mesmerized by their openess.
I am enjoying my new camera, but I haven't had time to bring it up to school to blog pictures. I have been leaving everyday at 3:15pm to go do wedding stuff and it appears that it will stay that way! ONLY 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

No comments: