MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Long Time No See...

Taking A Tripp
Ok, It has been two weeks since my last blog. I really don't know what has been going on. School has been busy. I had parent teacher conferences which I dread because I have to be at school until 8pm, but I got the next day off so that made it OK. That day Mom, Amanda, and I went to Bridal shop to do Amanda's and my dress fittings and some Tux business. Then, we went to eat lunch and went and bought Tucker and Garrett(Steve's youngest nephew) their wedding tuxes. Saturday Paula called and told us about a garage sale with alot of 4T's so we ran over there and to a few more yard sales and then went back to my house to watch the Razorback game and work on wedding stuff. Saturday night we went out in search of a special deal at Target. If you bought "The Little Mermaid" DVD and Barbie set, you got a free wedding gown. Well, every Target in central Arkansas was sold out so we ended up getting a DVD/CD combo and the Barbie dolls. It is amazing what you will do for your children. When we got home I wanted to watch it immediately to show Steve the nasty part, well, evidently they took it out so he thinks I am crazy, but I KNOW there was a nasty part. After that we went to El Porton and then went back to my house and watched a movie.
Sunday morning Steve came over early, (I am not sure what time) I didn't even hear him come in. Well, he fell asleep so at 11:15 he finally woke me up. Mom called so we went to their house for dinner. I had plans to clean house Sunday afternoon but suprise suprise, we sat down to watch a movie and I woke up at 6:30, so I was up late cleaning house.
Monday the kids were out of school so we had some meetings and then I cleaned house some more. My house FINALLY looks decent! It is so exciting!
Last night we picked up Veronika and then went to eat a McDonald's. She loves it and I do too (secretly)
Then, we went to pick out her paint colors for her bedroom. She wanted pink and green with yellow trim. We are going for a princess theme here, I just hope it looks OK. Anyway, that is about it. The wedding is planned. Just waiting for that week! Only 5 weeks and 2 days until I am Mrs. Steve Tripp!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting Andrea! It sounds like you are a busy girl! I actually love staying busy and out of the house. Can't wait to see your finished house...And Amanda's too for that matter. I'm so glad that you get to spend so much time with your family. Can't wait for the girls weekend & of course, the wedding!

Donna said...

You'll have to post some pictures of your house.
I am ready for these wedding events to start. Which actually starts Saturday.

Amber said...

The first sentence sounds like you are making a confession...LOL It has been two weeks since my last confession (blog) HAHAHA

Angie said...

I wish I could be there for your shower. I always miss the fun stuff. I hope you get everything you need. Have a great weekend.

ANNABELLE said...

I miss you all so much - wish we could be there for the shower, but we are looking forward to the "girls night out"

Kay said...

You are living the most exciting (although sometimes stressful)days of your life right now. Remember to enjoy every single moment over the next few weeks. We also look forward to the Girls Night Out!