MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Back



This is Veronika trying on a flower girl dress. It is not the one that we ended up buying. I feel like I can finally breath again! I was out 1/2 a day today for meetings and the kids acted like fools this afternoon. Then, I will be out tomorrow and Friday for meetings so there is no telling what I will have waiting for me Monday Morning. I hate being away from my class.
Steve and I went to get our engagement pictures taken last night. It was alot of fun. We are using the same photographer that Amanda and Josh used. After that we went to get Veronika and since Steve and I were already dressed nice we decided to go to Olive Garden. Veronika was a little upset that the whole family wouldn't be there, but she loves to get all of our attention to.
The wedding is going really nicely. Really the only thing left to do is figure out the flower situation. If all goes well, Jeane, the women who did Amanda's flowers will do them. However, her dad just found out that he has a brain tumor, so we are not sure about the situation there.
I am SO excited, I just can't wait to be married to this man. Yes, we both have our faults (or atleast I pretend to so that others don't feel badly)but I am so happy with him! I just can't wait to be his wife!
Well, I think that is about it in my life! We did finish what will be our Master Bedroom, FINALLY, so the house should obtain some sort of organization in the next few weeks! I love you all!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Veronika is so precious...you will be such a good mommy Andrea. I'm so glad that Veronika now has stability & love in her life. I can't wait until your wedding either! What colors/flowers/decorations to you plan to use for your wedding? Why don't we just get together next week & talk! Isn't it fun to get to decorate your house! By the way, it's really touching to her you talk about Steve...I know exactly how you feel...Randy is the love of my life.

ANNABELLE said...

(or atleast I pretend to so that others don't feel badly)
That statement made me laugh until you know what!!!!
Whats going on with the "Girls Weekend"
You will have a great life with Steve, because remember what you said about him. Dan is the best thing that ever happened to me.

ANNABELLE said...

Oh yes beautiful Veronika - love that name

AmandaThomas said...

I can't remember what the dress you picked out for Veronika looks like. I can barely remember what my dress looks like either so when they come in it will be like the first time I've seen them. I'm excited.

Donna said...

I am so glad you have most of the details worked out. This has been fun. They are having a dinner buffet at the wedding.
I am excited about our other events and getting to see everyone soon.
I will email about the "Girls Weekend". Do we want a Girls or Family Weekend?