
This was taken the same day that Amanda took our pictures. Veronika is pouting because she can't really decide if she wants her picture taken or not. Oh, the life changing decisions of a 4 year old. I just thought is was really cute. It actually kind of reminds me of Amanda and her pouty faces of childhood.
Nothing much new has happened here. We didn't have Veronika this weekend so we just worked around the house. Saturday we cleaned, Steve mowed, then we went to Brad and Paula's to watch the game. After that, we went wedding shopping which is ALWAYS fun! Only 8 1/2 weeks! That night we went to eat at Cozymel's (one of our favorites) and to see "Black Dahlia." It was a good movie, but very deep and gruesome. But, we both really enjoyed our time together.
Sunday after church mom made some DELICIOUS spaghetti so we all went over there. I really love this new tradition. Soon, we need to all start taking turns, but it is so fun for everyone to be together atleast that one day. After that, Veronika's mom called and asked if we could keep Veronika and her sister Kalyssa for the afternoon. So, we took the girls for ice cream and went to Garden Ridge for a little bit. Well, that is about it for us! I will update later!
Love you all!






6 comments:
Thats a sweet picture. Yum, my mouth waters just thinking of that spaghetti. Amanda and I worked on your shower invitations today. Super excited....
Thank you! I did think it was some of my best spagetti.
That is actually great to keep both girls. Blended families work when decisions are made based on the good of the children.
Please share more of the wedding plans. It's coming together very nice.
Good News about our church, they finally put new carpet in the Life Center.
Andrea, thats good on your part, that she wants you to watch both girls. That means that she knows your a good person, that loves her daughter. By the way I would like to taste your spaghetti, Donna!
Saturday after the wedding, that would be a good day for spagetti and meatballs!
I'M WANT SOME SPAGHETTI - Opps I'm yelling again. Sorry, but I'm hungrey now. Whats going on the friday night??
Friday night is the wedding and Saturday is just a fun day for the family.
Post a Comment