MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day

Monday comes too quickly! I didn't think about wedding, school, house stuff, or ANYTHING ALL weekend! It was so nice to get away and relax. Steve and I went to Branson for the weekend. We had bought a package a couple of months back...on of those timeshare deals. It was VERY annoying, our 90 minute tour lasted 3 hours, but, we got a hotel, dinner, and tickets to a show so I guess it was semi worth it. We got there Saturday morning and went to Branson Landings which is a new, huge shopping center and is has a Bass Pro Shop. That night we went and saw Cirque. It was awesome, it was all amazing feats of strength, etc. We had our free dinner that night and we must have picked the worst one of all of our choices. We were really surprised that we didn't get sick. Sunday morning we did the stupid Timeshare tour, it was a huge waste of our time. That afternoon we went to Silver Dollar City and messed around until they closed and then went to eat at Landry's Seafood; it was absolutely DELICIOUS! Monday morning we scoped out a few places for our honeymoon then headed back to Silver Dollar City to finish up some shopping. Well, on our 2nd ride I got EXTREMELY nauseaous, so I felt sick for the next couple of hours. Then, we make a few more shopping stops in town, ate dinner and headed home. Veronika didn't get to go with us b/c it was her mom's weekend, but we found places that we want to get her Christmas presents, so it all worked out well! I love you all...

5 comments:

Angie said...

We have done the "timeshare" thing before. I hated it. It's so high pressure, after listening to the lady for an hour and a half, we finally were able to tell her we were not enterested. Well, as soon as she heard that, she just left us there like a hot potato. We never saw her agian.

Anyway, I'm glad ya'll had a fun weekend.

Donna said...

Just keep remembering you had a free weekend. We did that once when ya'll were little.
Didn't want to do it again.
Glad the rest of it was good.
I hope you sound better soon!

ANNABELLE said...

Well it is all about the food, that is always the thing we remember the most. Least that was good!! We have a free weekend at Gulf Shores or Galvaston for a timeshare, but I do not want to go to it, they keep calling and we keep putting it off

Kay said...

Jim still wants to take those free weekend trips for timeshare sales. I have to remind him every time that we can afford to take a trip and we don't have time to listen to them sell!

Angie said...

More blogging please! Whats going on? What, are you busy teaching children or planning a wedding or something? You act like your busy!!