This isn't even the best picture. When uploading, you have to pick what you want from the name, so Andrea just picked one. The ones vith Veronika actually looking at the camera are really cute too.
Cute picture! Keep posting...I want to read about your exciting life. I'm sure your not busy or anything...taking care of a house, planning a wedding, teaching school...I would be a little overwhelmed! But your superwoman! I'm so proud of you Andrea. You have become such an amazing woman, soon to be wife & mother. Love you.
Donna it may not be the best picture according to you, but you can see "true love" in this picture, both Steve & Andrea are looking at Veronika - so sweet
Ok Donna I read another post from you and you said that they were all great, so it is OK
I am wife to Steve, step-mommy to Veronika (6/29/02), and mommy to Violet (4/14/08) and Phoenix (7/17/09). Steve works for my family's business and I get to live my dream of being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. We are so blessed!
8 comments:
This isn't even the best picture. When uploading, you have to pick what you want from the name, so Andrea just picked one. The ones vith Veronika actually looking at the camera are really cute too.
Cute picture! Keep posting...I want to read about your exciting life. I'm sure your not busy or anything...taking care of a house, planning a wedding, teaching school...I would be a little overwhelmed! But your superwoman! I'm so proud of you Andrea. You have become such an amazing woman, soon to be wife & mother. Love you.
Wow, that picture is great Andrea! What a beautiful family!
I love the picture on your post name, in fact all of the pictures are great. You must add more!
Thats so sweet!
Such a sweet picture, Andrea. I can see the love in you eyes.
I ment to say "your eyes"!
Donna it may not be the best picture according to you, but you can see "true love" in this picture, both Steve & Andrea are looking at Veronika - so sweet
Ok Donna I read another post from you and you said that they were all great, so it is OK
Post a Comment