MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weekend Trip

Ok, so, once again I am frustrated because yesterday I had this wonderful blog all written out and then my computer disconnected. The guy came to fix it today so hopefully it won't happen again.
We had a WONDERFUL weekend! I survived the first week of school. Friday I went home right after school and slept until 6pm. Then, Steve and Veronika came over and Steve mowed while Veronika "over" watered my plants and I cleaned house. They went home about 9pm and I crashed as soon as they left. At 5am Saturday morning I met Steve and Veronika at his apartment and we took a trip to Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma to visit Steve's family.
Veronika had a blast playing with Riley, her two year old cousin and two other girls from the Tripp's church. We went out on the boat and then came back and grilled hamburgers and had a picnic. That night we got home around 10:30 and I took some NyQuil for a cold and went straight to bed.
Sunday after church we went to the Ringling Brother's Circus and had a blast. It was Steve and Veronika's first circus and we all really enjoyed it. Veronika got to go down front before the show started and she met a clown. She is really scared of clowns but this girl was only about a foot taller than her so I guess she felt more comfortable with her. After the circus we went to eat Mexican food (yum!) and then went home and took a nap. Of course, Veronika slept through dinner so she was wound up when we wanted to nap so she watched Cinderella in her Cinderella dress while playing with her Cinderella Barbie doll and Cinderella penny bank that Aunt Amanda got her at Disney World. She is just A LITTLE into Princess stuff right now! Until next time...

3 comments:

Paula said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Lake Tenkiller is really nice. We are going out of town all this weekend-Fayetteville, then Tulsa. Feel free to bring Veronika over to play or we could go get snowcones or something one evening. I made that "Cowboy Cavier" again. Brad doesnt like it, so I have a ton if you want a bowl of it.

ANNABELLE said...

Oh I loved reading your blog twice, I guess it didn't crash all the way. Sounds like you are living a very full life. Looking forward to November!!Love your favorite out of state aunt!!!

Donna said...

Paula,That Cowboy Cavier recipe was in one of my magazines, I read it and thought how that sounded like your dish. I loved it!
Andrea, What a busy weekend and two weeks. I loved the pictures Amanda took for you. You have some really good ones. My family is so beautiful. (I showed her how to upload that one)