MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Movin' On Up

Alot has happened since my last update. The BIG news in our life is that we are moving! We've been needing to upgrade for awhile now...1100 sq. ft. makes for some tight quarters for 5 people! We only looked at 1 other house before we decided to build. We really needed 4 bedrooms, but there just weren't any 4 bedroom houses in our price range. And I have to admit, after completely remodeling this house, the idea of not having to do ANYTHING was very enticing! We found a plot that's a little over an acre, in a great neighborhood right in the middle of East End! I have to admit, I'm sad to leave our little home. We've made many wonderful memories here and I LOVE that we have family right across the street. I'm hoping Brad and Paula will eventually move to our new neighborhood:) Right now we have our house up for sale by owner, our new house should be ready around June. Here are some pictures of the progress so far: (since I've taken these pics, they've poured the foundation and should start framing anyday!)
Before Construction: Street View
I love our view!

No comments: