
Violet is 2 1/2, almost 3! She is so entertaining...whether she is dancing, singing or throwing a big ol' TEMPER TANTRUM!!! She is just like her MOMMA in SO many ways...my parents think it's a real hoot! This girl NEEDS her sleep...but convincing her of that lately is becoming increasingly difficult. Most of the time she is as sweet as pie, she loves to hug us and kiss us and tell her how much she "lubs" us. She adores her big sissy and wants to be just like her! She loves her "baby buddy" too, but she also likes to show him who the dominate one is. She takes a "Mommy & Me" Gymnastics class on Tuesday nights and she loves it; I think it is really good for her to have some one-on-one time with Steve or I once a week. She goes to a "big girl" Sunday School class and has Dodi as her teacher. We love to hear her tell us what she learned about each week and what craft she did. I love that she is learning about Jesus' love so young!
No comments:
Post a Comment