MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 10, 2011

Phoenix Logan Tripp

I can't believe that our Little Man will be 18 months old on January 17! He is such a fun little guy and SOOO sweet! His personality has really blossomed these past several months, he loves to make us laugh and is absolutely precious when he gets angry! He is the cuddliest little baby I have ever met, he loves to sit in our laps, hug and give us kisses. He sleeps much better than he did in the past! We put him down between 8 and 8:30pm every night and he sleeps until 5am or so, we give him a cup and he will usually go back to sleep for a couple of more hours if we are lucky!!! He is doing fantastic in all of his therapies; his Speech Therapist comes to our house on Monday and Friday mornings and we go to a clinic in Benton on Tuesday and Thursday for Physical and Developmental Therapy. He is walking really well and is starting to run...I just can't believe how much he has learned and changed in the past few months.

No comments: