MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Decor 2010

I would definitely categorize our Christmas decor as "traditional." Of course my favorite decoration at Christmas is our tree. I love that most of the ornaments have a story behind them...our Christmas tree tells the story of our life together. As you can tell our Christmas tree was not "fully" decorated this year...thanks to a certain little boy who is very mischievious:)


















We bought this ornament in 2006 to commemorate our engagement.














We bought this on our Honeymoon, 2006.


Paula bought this ornament for us for our 1st Christmas, 2006.



Veronika's "1st Christmas" Ornament, 2002








Violet's "1st Christmas" Ornament, 2008





DisneyLand Ornament, 2009-I was about pretty early on in my pregnancy with Phoenix.
Phoenix's "1st Christmas" Ornament, 2009
DisneyWorld, 2010


































2 comments:

Mrs. Williamson said...

BThanks for sharing that! Enjoyed reading about your ornaments!

Donna said...

Good pictures! I am so sad to have to put mine away until next year!