MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 07, 2010

A Busy Spring Weekend

Friday evening we did our grocery trip to Wal-Mart and let Violet pick out a toddler potty seat. She can tell us when she needs to potty but doesn't like to sit on it because she is afraid of falling. We thought the potty seat would help, but she found other uses for it...(this is unused by the way)






It is hard to believe that Phoenix will be 8 months on March 17th! He is such a sweet, cuddly boy!






We spent all day Saturday outside. Steve was taking some limbs and decided that he could take down one of our pine trees. He took it down yesterday and had a nice fire Sunday afternoon. The one that is left is too tall so we will have to have that removed by professionals!


Look at my baby girl climbing all by herself!


Phoenix has outgrown his baby carrier so we are switching him to a toddler car-seat and will leave it rear-facing. I ordered coordinating car-seat covers from a vendor on http://www.etsy.com/
I am very pleased with the end result.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I like those car seats!
Those kids are getting so big!! I seems like just yesterday we spent 33 hours waiting for violet!!

Kay said...

What a great idea! Loved the car seat colors.