1. Who is your man? Stephen Thomas Tripp
2. How long have you been together? not long...2 1/2 years, married 1 year and 10 months
3. How long did you date? 8 1/2 months
2. How long have you been together? not long...2 1/2 years, married 1 year and 10 months
3. How long did you date? 8 1/2 months
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Steve used to, but he is dieting and I am breastfeeding
5. Who eats more? Steve used to, but he is dieting and I am breastfeeding
6. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did?
7. Who is taller? Steve, he is 6'
8. Who sings better? me
7. Who is taller? Steve, he is 6'
8. Who sings better? me
9. Who is smarter? Steve is in common sense, history, things that really matter; I am in matters of the home
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? me
12. Who takes out the garbage? him
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me right now since I get up with Violet
12. Who takes out the garbage? him
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me right now since I get up with Violet
14. Who pays the bills? we do it together...every Thursday night...can we say OCD
15. Who is better with the computer? hmmm...we are probably equal
16. Who mows the lawn? He does
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, Steve will once in awhile and he is actually a good cook18. Who drives when you are together? Steve does, but I am excellent at back-seat instruction
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever is not holding Violet at the time20. Who is most stubborn? probably me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Steve, I hate to admit that I am wrong, but I am getting better22.Who kissed who first? He kissed me
23. Who asked who out? He asked me out, we communicated by email for a week or so, phone for two weeks, and then we went out in person24. Who proposed? Steve-in Branson in May 2006
25. Who is more sensitive? probably me, but Steve can be a sensitive Sally sometimes26. Who has more friends? me, most of Steve's friends were in Montana or have moved away to pastor churches
27. Who has more siblings? We each have 1 brother and 1 sister28. Who wears the pants in the family? We make all major decisions together. I take care of the day to day decisions mostly, but we make big decisions together






3 comments:
How long did you know each other when you got married? Actually I know the answer!! Just being me.
Interesting to get our answers and know more about people.
yay!! Thanks for "playing"!!
"can we say OCD"...funny.
Post a Comment