MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 05, 2008

1 Year Later

So a full year has passed since my last entry! SO much has changed...Veronika is in 1st Grade, I am no longer working...I am a Stay-At-Home Mom, and of course, Violet Anne has arrived! Too much has happened to update so I'll just update with pictures. They are mainly from our Labor Day trip to Branson. On Saturday Brad, Paula, and Josh went to the Razorback game so Mom, Dad, Amanda, Evie, Jackson, Tucker, Steve, Veronika, Violet and myself went to playtime pizza. The big kids and Dodi, Steve, and Amanda rode go-karts, we played putt-putt, and played in the arcade. Sunday we went to Silver Dollar City, Violet did SO well, she was the only kid who didn't have a melt-down! She loved sitting in her stroller and staring at people. Monday we ate breakfast, did a little shopping and then our family went to Promiseland Drive Through Zoo. We took a wrong turn so it took us 9 hours from the time we left Branson to the time we got home and Violet only cried for 30 MINUTES!!! AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Family traditions are so great. You were 6 weeks old your first trip to Branson and Silver Dollar City, I guess that is why Violet liked it so much.

Paula said...

Violet is a doll and she sure did "show" my kids how to act in Branson!! And I have so much fun with Veronika. Thanks for updating.