

Tuesday night Mom came over to our houses and made a little garden for each of the grandkids. We were really surprised because Veronika dove right into the dirt and she even found a "pet" worm (pictured). She put it in her bike bag and took it home. She even put it to bed in HER bed, until we explained to her that the worm would be MUCH happier in the dirt. I am so glad that Dodi and Poppa get to spend so much time with all of the grandkids. We really appreciate how good they are to Veronika, she LOVES to spend time with them and all of her extended families!
2 comments:
That was so much fun. I love gardening! And I love getting to share things with the kids.
Afterward, I pulled Veronika and Tucker in the wagon, and chased Jackson on one of his riding toys, I was worn out trying to keep up!
That's funny! I would think she would think worms are nasty. Sounds like ya'll had fun.
Post a Comment