Friday was "Good Friday" so I was off of work, but Veronika had to go for a Snow Make-Up Day. We didn't have Veronika Easter Weekend, so on Saturday we worked hard ALL DAY LONG! We got the patio cleaned up except for Garage Sale Stuff and Steve got all of his boxes in the house and is currently unpacking them. Sunday we went to church, out to eat Chinese Food, and home for a nice nap. We didn't have service Sunday night so we rested all evening.
We have had a real cold snap, so I am hoping all of my plants don't die...it is funny, I used to make fun of mom for loving her plants, but now I understand:)
Only 7 1/2 Weeks until Summer Break!!!






2 comments:
Wow, I am so glad you took that picture with the Azaela, the freeze got them. Pretty girl and a pretty picture.
Adorable pics! I can't wait to come to your yard sales! Mine was a success last weekend!
Post a Comment