MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 28, 2006

So Happy Together

Well this could get a little lengthy. I survived the first week of school. I must say that it was completely different then my first week of school that happened in the middle of the year last year. I went home right after school and crashed until 6pm when Steve and Veronika came over. Then, when they left about 9:30pm I went straight to bed.
The next morning I met Steve at his apartment around 5am and we traveled to Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma. Veronika had lots of fun playing with her cousin Riley and two little girls that go to church with Steve's parents. I slathered us all in sunblock and we didn't get burned except for Steve's shoulders. It was a really beautiful lake, you could jump in and see your feet from above the water. That evening we got into Little Rock about 10pm and I went home and went right to bed.
The next day after church we went to the Ringling Brother's Circus. This was Steve and Veronika's first circus and we had a blast. Veronika got to go down front before it started and meet a clown which really surprised us because she had just finished talking about how clowns scared her. But, this clown was probably only a foot taller than her so maybe that made her more comfortable.
So, now it is back to the grind stone. I need to get home so I better run! Love you all...

1 comment:

AmandaThomas said...

Do you remember how Dustin was terrified of clowns. We had a picture of one in our room that scared him.