| I love this picture. Jackson asked me to announce that he had opened up a new station, a "Sword Fighting" Station |
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Violet's Birthday Party Part 2
The day of Violet's party, there was supposed to be a big rainstorm move in about the same time the party was to start. We decided to throw caution to the wind and set up outside! We had a Coloring Table, a Karaoke Station with Frozen CD and "Pin the Nose on Olaf." We also made "Snow" with Inst-Snow. We made snow at a Family Literacy Night at EEE, so I found a similar product on Amazon. It turned out great, and I think all the kids enjoyed it! The rain started about the time we finished our activities, so a few dads quickly threw everything in the garage and we came in to eat and open gifts. The rain stopped, and the kids went out back to play on the trampoline and playset! Violet is so blessed to have so many friends and family who love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment