MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 04, 2014

November

Violet and Phoenix sleep in our room most of the time. V on my side of the bed, on the floor, P on Steve's.
In Kindergarten, the kids disguise a Turkey to help him escape being Turkey dinner! I had beautiful, crafty visions of what "OUR" turkey would look like! Well, Violet had another idea! Aside from me assembling the Tutu and hot gluing it on, I was not allowed to touch it!

And of course, Phoenix wanted to disguise a Turkey! He said it was a Deer Hunting Turkey!
I ate lunch with Violet and we got to sit with her friend James and his Mom.
Phoenix had allergy testing. He was allergic to several environmental triggers; knowing this helps us handle his asthma that much better!
We had a Pedi night with Dodi, Amanda, Evie and Fiona
While Daddy and Phoenix were in the Deer Woods with Poppa.
Violet likes to be just like her Sissy, here she is practicing her "selfie" Fishy Face
Violet had a Thanksgiving Feast at school. They all got to pick an Indian name, tell what they were Thankful and have a yummy feast of snacks!


Violet and her sweet teacher Mrs. Hill. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mrs. Hill! All of the Kindergarten teachers at EEE are amazing, but Mrs. Hill is just perfect for Violet!

No comments: