MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 11, 2014

More Christmas Pictures

Such pretty Reindeer
Veronika with her necklace and Infinity Scarf from the Thomas'
The day after Christmas, we went to the Deer Woods for a couple of days for some fun, family, relaxing time. Thursday afternoon we went around to a few deer stands to put out corn.
My little hunter! Phoenix has been hunting with his Daddy since last year, when he was 3! I don't know any other little boy that could sit and be quiet like he does. He do NOT like Daddy to go hunting without him anymore!

Decorating leftover Christmas cookies in the Camper. Poppa bought this camper in 2006, the year that Tucker was born and Amanda and I both got married! This is the first year anyone has stayed in it!
We decorated cookies, ate lots of junk food, played board games, did puzzles and watched movies. It was a nice little nature day!
Enjoying the last day of  Christmas Vacation with a lunch at ALL ABOARD!


1 comment:

Donna said...

I didn't get the little reindeer rider picture! And my tree, I guess that means you get it when I am gone, since you picked it up.