MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Phoenix

Playing at the Children's Library!
Sleeping in his "bed" (his nest beside our bed) with his Baby.
Playing Upwards Soccer

While his sisters are at school, Phoenix and I keep a pretty busy schedule! He has Speech Therapy in West Little Rock on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, he goes to Speech and Occupational Therapy. We try to go to the Library once every other week, and we also go eat lunch with Daddy once a week. I have really enjoyed getting to have Phoenix by himself since school started! He talks to me NON STOP!!! I guess he figures he has to get it all in while his sisters aren't there! When we get some time at home, he loves to do school work or work on crafts!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Beautiful family picture! Glad you are having this precious time with your baby boy Phoenix.