MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 11, 2013

Princess Breakfast!

Thursday morning we had a "Magic Hour" at California Adventures and a Breakfast Reservation for Ariel's Grotto. The main ride we wanted to ride early was "Toy Story" but it was closed, so Steve took the little two on King Triton's Carousel and they rode it over and over and over. While they were riding that, Veronika and I rode this...
California Screamin'! Last time we were at Disneyland I didn't get to ride this because I was pregnant with Phoenix. Steve had no interest in riding it again, so I got to take Veronika. It was her first upside-down rollercoaster and she LOVED it! There was absolutely no waiting at that early hour so we rode it twice, after the 2nd time I was feeling a little nauseated, so she rode it again by herself! That afternoon she got to go back and ride it was Jackson too! The Toy Story ride finally opened and we were able to ride that before heading to our breakfast!
This was the event Violet was most excited about! We ate breakfast at "Ariel's Grotto" and got to meet several of the Disney Princesses. Here are the girls with Sleeping Beauty/Aurora.
Beauty/Belle
Snow White
Cinderella (We're not sure why, but Cinderella was the only Princess that Phoenix wanted to autograph his book or take a picture with)

No comments: