MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Disneyland


Thursday morning before our breakfast at Plaza Inn we headed out bright and early for our "Magic Hour" at Disneyland. I've never been at the gate for opening of a Disney park and it was so fun! They did a big countdown and opened the gates and people took off running! We headed straight to Space Mountain...
and we ALL rode it! Violet and Phoenix did so great! Afterwards they said they didn't like it, but I was SO proud of them for trying it! I'm sure not many 3 year olds are able to meet the height requirements to ride!
Next, we headed to "Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters," this was more in tune with Phoenix
He got to shoot a "gun" at all the bad guys from Buzz Lightyears planet!
The girls enjoyed it too!
After breakfast, we headed through Sleeping Beauties Castle and made our way into  Fantasyland!
Riding King Arthur's Carrousel


No comments: