MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 02, 2012

FALL in Pictures!!!

I haven't blogged in SO long so I thought I would just play catch-up through pictures! We've had a busy Fall, as is pretty consistent these days...especially as the kids get older and are involved in more activities! Between P's Physical and Speech Therapy, Church Activities, Dance and School Stuff, we always are on the go!
In September, Phoenix had his first Cold of the season, which for him immediately turned into a yucky cough! We finally got a nebulizer (I should have done this his first year!)! He is also on a Flovent Inhaler twice a day and he has not had another asthmatic event since September!!! PRAISE THE LORD!
One day we took Evie and Fiona to Chick-Fil-A so Amanda could take Gwen to a check-up. We were not even out of the parking lot and I turned around to P and F holding hands. They love each other so much!
Playing at Chick-Fil-A
We spent a Saturday in October at Motley's Pumpkin Patch. We rode the "Cow" Train, visited the petting zoo, rode the hayride, and watched the Pig Races!
Family Pic at Motley's
Steve took Phoenix on his 1st Overnight Hunting Trip, so Violet and I had a Girls' Night Out! We ate dinner at Taziki's, went shopping at Target, and topped off the night at Yogurt Mountain!
Poppa and Dodi got a new Hot Tub (or Hot Pool as the kids call it). We have all really enjoyed it!
On Halloween, we went to our Church's Fall Fest then Trick or Treated in our neighborhood. Kalyssa got to join us, so we had Captain America, Wonder Woman, a Ladybug and Rapunzel!
Another Girls' Night Out! Daddy took Veronika and Phoenix to the Deer Woods, so Violet and I got some early Christmas Shopping time at The Holiday House!
Halloween again? No, just another day at our home!
To celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary, Steve and I went to a cabin in Ponca, AR. This area is popular for Elk viewing. We had a wonderful weekend! We spent 2 nights BY OURSELVES! We hiked to Hawksbill Crag, had some great Elk sightings, relaxed in our Hot Tub and had a wonderful anniversary! This is the 1st time we were away from our kids for two nights (except for my Lap-Band Surgery) and we were so ready to see them by Sunday morning!

No comments: