MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Summer In Pictures!

 We've had a fun but BUSY Summer and we still have a MONTH left! I've been very bad about blogging lately, so here is our Summer in Pictures!
This day we went for Pedicures while Phoenix was at therapy.
Amanda and I took our kids to a Free Movie at Rave. We watched "Yogi Bear." Phoenix and Fiona got bored and played in the aisle beside us.

We had VBS and it was an EXHAUSTING week! Steve and I were leaders for the 3 year old boys.
We have been in a serious drought! We got a shower one day and the kids asked to go outside and play in it. I think they forgot what it was!
My Dad had 10 loads of dirt delivered to our house and Saturday he brought the tractor over and spread it out. Today he had 8 pallets of sod delivered and a crew is coming over tomorrow to lay it! I'm so excited about how great our yard is going to look!

No comments: