MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 25, 2012

Some House Pics

We've been in our house for about 6 weeks now, everything is unpacked and we even had a huge yardsale to get rid of tons of stuff! Here are a few pictures:
Since this pic, I've put all of my pottery on display on top of the cabinets.

Between 9 months and 1 year all of the Dowler children get their picture made in a special outfit. Veronika's was taken when she was 4, during our first year of marriage. I got these matted and re-framed for the new house. I love having pictures of my babies to look at all through our home!
I found this on Pinterest. Each letter is a decorated as a different Superhero. A-Aquaman, B-Batman, C-Captain America, etc.
Phoenix's Comic Book Letters. Another Pinterest idea! These are chipboard letters that I decoupaged with old Comic Books.

Phoenix sleeping on his new Superhero bedding we bought on Etsy. I had so much fun doing his room!
I've always been a big fan of menu planning and used to just have it on  a piece of paper on the fridge. I found this on Pinterest and knew I had to do it! I can put our menu on it as well as any major events we have going on!
The Razorback on top of the mailbox was Steve's Father's Day Gift.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Looking good!

Calley said...

It looks great!!