MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Progress!

I'm so mad at myself! We got busy and I never took any photos of just the frame up! It has happened so fast! One Saturday they were prepping for pouring the foundation, the next Saturday the house was framed! Right now we are in the dry, so I know it will so down some...but it won't be too long!The electrician finished up today and they are insulating tomorrow! Our cabinets might be in by the end of the week! I'm so thankful that our house sold so quickly...just one less thing to think about! Now, our prayer is that everything goes quickly with the sale...it's possible that we will be out of this house by the end of March!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That is so amazing that the house can go up so fast!
What a blessing to sell so fast too!