MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 23, 2011

VBS 2011

VBS 2011-Sunday Night...I don't have a picture of the last night but it would have been a much different picture! We were worn out for sure! We had VBS from 6-8:30pm on Sunday-Thursday night. On Friday night we had our closing program where ALL the kids performed some of their songs! I love VBS, most of the kids are kids that go to our church but there are LOTS from other churches or that don't attend church at all. I loved seeing SO many kids learn about Jesus' love for them! I am embarrassed to say though that by Thursday night of this week I was quite the grumpy leader!!! :(
Violet got to hold the American Flag during our pledges one night! I was so proud of her:)
The whole "Big Apple Adventure" Bible School
This was the 1st Year Violet was able to go to "big girl" Bible School! Phoenix was in the 1 year old class with Dodi and Veronika was at her mom's all week.

No comments: