MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Dance Recital!

I can't believe I've let over a month and a half go by without blogging! We've been busy lately and I need to do several posts to update but I'll just start with the most recent! Today was Veronika's Dance Recital. This year she took at Rock City Dance Center in Little Rock. Veronika really has a natural talent for dance and we've been really happy with this year's experience at RCDC. She performed in three dances. These were taken last night at Dress Rehearsal and I forgot to get a picture of her in her Tap costume!
Jazz Number: "Born To Be Wild"
(Not Pictured) Tap Number: "Boogie Shoes"

Hip Hop Number: "Hip Hop Dolls"

I was taking pictures of Veronika and noticed Violet off to the side posing just like her "Sissy."
I love watching my kids love each other! Violet is already enrolled for dance next year at RCDC; she wants to dance just like Veronika:)

No comments: