MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mischief Makers

We've had a long month! The day after Christmas Violet got Chicken Pox, 2 weeks later Phoenix got them and then last week Veronika came down with them even though she has been vaccinated! Because of this and the cold weather we've been spending a lot of time indoors and the kids have been getting into LOTS of MISCHIEF! One day this past week I was on the phone with Amanda; when I got off the phone I walked into the kitchen to discover this:
What really surprised me is that Phoenix let Violet color all over him and didn't cry or make a sound to alert me! He was probably in on it...he has really become a STINKER! One night I was making dinner and I heard Veronika yell, "Mom! Come look at Phoenix!" I walked in there and saw this:
This is just one of his favorite things to do. Lately he finds enjoyment in doing anything he shouldn't be doing! Standing on the dishwasher door, climbing onto the top bunk and throwing all of Veronika's stuffed animals over, dragging a stool to the bathroom and playing in the sink or with our toothbrushes, playing in the toilet or throwing toys in the toilet, emptying any drawer he can get to, unloading baskets of laundry, emptying trash cans...the list could go on! It is really so funny to watch him because he knows he is being naughty and gives us a really mad look when we tell him "No."
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! We have had 2 days in the 60's and 70's, it has been like a sneak peek of Spring! We went for a walk after breakfast this morning then spent the rest of the day playing outside and even had a picnic lunch! Next week Winter temps are supposed to return but we will be ready for Spring when it decides to return!!!


2 comments:

Donna said...

When I babysat last week, Phoenix pushed the chair to the bakers rack and played with the vases! Kids keep life interesting!

Kay said...

Makes me think of Dustin at that age. You can't be upset with their antics because they're so darn cute while doing them.