MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Our Easter

Easter 2010 was a little unusual for us...the Wednesday before Easter Violet came down with a stomach virus, Friday morning Phoenix woke up with fever and an ear infection. Saturday seemed normal until I came down with the dreaded stomach bug Saturday evening. This was the first Easter that I every remember not being in church, we spent the day just relaxing and recouping from a week of blah. Thankfully we were able to celebrate with my family the previous Friday with dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. Sadly, my children have not been able to be photographed in their beautiful new Easter outfits yet so look for those next week as well as pictures from Violet's 2nd Birthday Party!!











2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh no! Everyone is sick right now. Hope you are all feeling better.

And I like the new look. Cute!

Donna said...

I can't wait to see them all cute in their new clothes.