My sister-in-law Paula did a "Simple Pleasures" list that she had seen on Kelly's Korner...so I thought I would follow suite. In random order:
1. Waking up and seeing Phoenix sleeping so peacefully beside me.
2. BOTH babies sleeping late and/or taking a nap at the same time.
3. NAP TIME...wow, I am starting to see a trend here, you would think I like sleep or something!
4. Long, Hot Showers...even when Violet pops her head in to say hello
5. Diet Coke
6. Phone calls from Steve...he usually calls me at break, lunch and on his way home. My favorite one is 5pm telling me he is leaving work!
7. Pedicures
8. Having time to shave my legs AND mosturize.
9. Watching Violet fall asleep.
10. Competing with Veronika to see who can sing "John Jacob Jingleheimer" or "I Am A C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N" the fastest.
11. Family movie nights
12. Sunday lunch at Mom and Dad's house
13. Seeing Violet's face when we pick Veronika up or when she walks through the door
14. Opening Violet's door in the morning to get her out of bed
15. Girl's Night
16. Having a clean house
17. Laughing hysterically and not being able to stop
18. Rocking Phoenix to sleep
19. Date Night
20. Gardening
21. Making a budget and organizing our bills
22. Getting my hair done. Not only do I enjoy the actual process but I am ALONE for 45 minutes!
23. Family Game Night
24. Staying up till all hours of the night with my mom, sisters, aunt, cousins...
25. Candlelight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh I love candlelight too or any burning candle. Its like a delicacy in our house bc I couldnt have them for so long due to my curious little boys.
Ahhh, we need a girls/cousins/aunt/sister weekend!
So many of the things I enjoy! I like this post!
Post a Comment