MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Iced In

We had a "big" winter weather event this weekend! Atleast in Arkansas terms! It has been nice being homebound. Veronika was out of school Friday due to the weather and Steve came home around 2pm. We spent the day watching TV and the girls pulled out every dress-up toy they have! I cooked and cleaned more than I have in ages! I am not used to cooking and cleaning-up three meals a day, usually Violet and I eat easy stuff and I do all of the dishes after dinner. Today we headed outside to play for awhile and the kids really loved it. Last year we didn't have any ice or snow so this was Violet's and Phoenix's 1st Snow!


Phoenix is such a happy baby and loved watching the girls play!


Daddy pulled the girls around the yard and then went sledding on our "hill" in the backyard.


Violet's favorite thing was eating the Icicles off of the trampoline. She and Veronika were even able to make Snow Angels on the trampoline.


My Snow Bunnies.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Great pics! We heard you guys out there...we should have come and crashed your party!