MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Saturday is Steve's 32nd Birthday but since we don't have Veronika this weekend we celebrated tonight. We had Honeybaked Ham, Corn Casserole, and Green Beans. Throughout his childhood he had Rainbow Chip Angel Food Cake with Rainbow Chip Frosting. The Rainbow Chip Cake is very hard to locate now, so I made him a regular Angel Food Cake with Rainbow Chip Frosting.






Daddy's Mini-Me woke up from a nap just in time for cake!


Here are some facts about Steve:
  • He was born on January 9, 1978 in Columbus, Montana
  • His full name is Stephen Thomas Tripp.
  • He grew up in Montana, Oregon, and Washington
  • He was home-schooled with the exception of 1st Grade which he completed at Buckingham Elementary in Bend, OR
  • He moved to Little Rock in August 1997 to attend the Missionary Baptist Seminary
  • He LOVES movies...pretty much any kind, he collects and watches them all!
  • He has awesome blackheads and when I get mad at him he lets me squeeze them to make me feel better (he will be so embarrased that I put that)
  • He is a really good cook and can cook pretty much anything
  • He is very handy. He has replaced 7 light fixtures/ceiling fans and installed 2 new toilets and 3 new sinks in our house.
  • He likes speed but HATES going upside down (like on rollercoasters)
  • His realistic dream vehicle is a Shelby Ford Mustang
  • One of the best experiences of his life was getting to help deliver Violet. The doctor delivered her head and one shoulder then he got to catch her.
  • He LOVES Superheros/Comic Book Characters...so much so that we named our son Phoenix Logan. Phoenix is a female X-Men character and Logan is Wolverine's "human" name. I am kind of embarrased that we named him after X-Men Characters, but yeah, we did it.
  • He loves to go shopping
  • He is the most involved, hands-on dad I know. He can change diapers, give medicine, do hair (kind of), pretty much anything. He gives the kid their baths every night, brushes Violets teeth and puts the girls to bed.

Happy Birthday Steve! I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you! I love you!

5 comments:

Calley said...

How sweet!!!! :D Cool stuff. Looks like ya'll had a fun bday celebration!

ANNABELLE said...

LOL so hard about the "black heads" cant believe that you posted it. Brings back memories..

Donna said...

yes, Ann, of Daddy? and yes, Andrea, you shouldn't have!
But Happy Birthday Steve, nice bio info!

Andrea said...

I know, I know...TMI! But it is SO true. Although, his do not compare to the stories I have heard about Pepa.

Kay said...

LOL,LOL, and more LOL. Loved hearing the nitty gritty on Steve. I have always like him, but now I like him even more! Happy Birthday Steve!!!