MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 04, 2010

Dining Adventures

One of my resolutions for 2010 is to blog more often, atleast every other week and preferably every week. So, I figured I should go ahead and get a start on it. Phoenix will be 6 months on January 17, 2010. I had planned on waiting until he is "officially" 6 months old to start him on solids but he has been pretty interested in our food lately, so tonight we decided to start him on bananas. Now, when we started Violet on solids it was a slow process...she would get distracted and really wasn't that into her food. Not Phoenix! He ate every bite of what I had mashed for him and didn't get hardly any on him!


After: I think he was a little full, but even then he didn't really want to stop!
Miss Violet thought that is was very silly that "bubba" was eating food. This is her sitting in her new booster seat that she got for Christmas. She decided that she is too big for a high chair and will not even sit in them when we go out to eat. I think she looks so cute at the table like a big girl!

2 comments:

Kay said...

They are so cute and they do look alike in some ways, with Violet looking more like her Mommy. I'm glad you're blogging. Please tell Amanda we want her blog updates on Evie, too.

Donna said...

Phoenix will probably be eating more that Violet!