Phoenix Logan Tripp was born Friday, July 17, 2009 at 7:06pm. The entire labor lasted less than 12 hours and I only had to push for 8 minutes! Much quicker than last time around! He weighed 8lbs. 12oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is big, healthy and beautiful! Praise the Lord!


8 comments:
Beautiful baby! Beautiful family! I am so happy to have another precious grandchild!
He is just precious! I'm so glad things went faster and better this time around. I really enjoyed getting to hold Phoenix and can't wait to see him again soon!
How beautiful! What a sweet little boy! You look wonderful- and your family looks so precious! Congrats!
Phoenix is precious!! Can hardly wait to see him. You are very blessed!!!
Phoenix is precious!!! Can hardly wait to see hime! Very blessed!!!!
He is adorable! You have such a beautiful family, We miss you guys so much, I can't wait to see baby Phoenix.
Andrea I'm so happy Phoenix is here and healthy. He is a beautiful baby boy. I hope to see him soon.
He is so beautiful! He looks like Violet, I think. Congratulations!
Post a Comment