MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I was tagged! 8 things...

Thanks Charity for tagging me! Here are the instructions for 8 Things:* Mention the person that tagged you* Complete the list of 8 things* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I look forward to:
1.Phoenix's birth this summer
2.Getting our French Drain installed
3.Naptime everyday
4.Watching American Idol every week
5.My Birthday Date (next Friday)
6.Violet walking...but I am not rushing it, it will just be so amazing to see!
7.Veronika's Dance Recital in May
8.Putting the girls to bed so Steve and I have alone time

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Fed Violet Breakfast and Played but forgot to eat breakfast myself
2. Took an hour and 45 minute nap! I love those days!
3. Made lunch for Violet and myself.
4. Went to see my friend Randi and her new baby girl Sophie.
5. Went to Sonic and got a Cherry Limeade and a Vanilla Dr. Pepper for Amanda
6. Spent the afternoon with Amanda at Paula's house with all the kids.
7. Went to AWANA.
8. Watched American Idol...I was very upset that Adam was in the bottom 2.

8 Shows I Watch:
1.American Idol
2.The Big Bang Theory
3.Dr. Phil
4.How I Met Your Mother
5.Private Practice
6.Grey's Anatomy
7.The Doctors
8.The Office
There are others but those are my favorite 8!

Tag your it!:
1.Amanda
2.Amber
3.Mom
4.Paula (technically she has already been tagged but I am re-tagging you)
5.Angie
6.Calley
7.Mandy

3 comments:

Charity said...

I so long for a nap--I'm jealous! And, Happy almost birthday!

Angie said...

Girl, you know I only read blogs, not write them! BUT, I'll do it for you! It might take a few days tough.

Calley said...

Okay- this will be the first time I have completed one of these...:>)