MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 27, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

We went today for our "big" ultrasound. The baby looks healthy and we got a good look at HIS "wee-wee"! His name is Phoenix Logan Tripp. This ultrasound dated his due date as July 22; my original date is July 29; so we are just saying the end of July. We are SO excited and are ready to start preparing for the arrival of our son!

6 comments:

Calley said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Paula said...

I told Jackson and I think he was very confused...Ill explain later. Boys are FUN!

Donna said...

We are so excited! I have a little package for Phoenix!
(baby blue Mickey)

Angie said...

We are so excited for your family! By the way I love the name, he will be so cool!

Amber said...

We are so excited for you, Steve, Veronika, & Violet! Thanks for the text...did you get my message? We really miss everyone! Can't wait to meet little Phoenix this summer!

Charity said...

YAY! Steve announced it in sunday school yesterday! Love the name!