Well, for those of you who have not heard we are expecting again! I go to the Doctor tomorrow morning, I think I am about 7 weeks? Really I have no idea!
Life has been teaching me a lot lately. This was TOTALLY unexpected and was certainly not in our plan for our life right now, but God has a perfect plan for each of us and I feel so grateful that God has blessed us with our two beautiful girls, and now this new addition coming this summer! I will post some Christmas pictures in the next few weeks! Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Wow! What exciting news! I am so thrilled for your family and can't wait to see you guys during the holidays!
www.thepowellfamilylife.blogspot.com
Congratulation! I wonder if Veronica and Violet will be getting a brother or sister?
YAY for ya'll! Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Andrea, I am so happy you are going to have a little sis or bro for Violet and Veronica. I can't wait to hear the letter V names. Let's all start coming up with "V" names to help Andrea and Steve! Congratulations, and also to Donna and Ronnie, who will have another Grandbaby to shower with LOVE!!! KayKay
Congratulations Andrea! I heard your news via TK, but I just now found your blog. I look forward to keeping up with you this way as well as in person! Congrats again!
Post a Comment