MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Foods


I can't believe that Little Miss Violet is 5 Months Old!! For the past couple of weeks we have been trying rice cereal but she really hasn't had much interest in it! Sunday night we tried it again and she LOVED it! It is a brown color because we add prune juice to make her poops soft:) She is growing so big! She loves to talk and she is VERY nosey...just like her mommy!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Violet is Ms Party girl, she just sat up an enjoyed the Contorno wedding shower, until she dropped off for a little nap.

Angie said...

I can't believe she is 5 months aready. How did that happen so fast? Miss all of you.

Paula said...

Such a sweetie and a happy baby!

Donna said...

Cute new background!

Amber said...

I finally remember that you are blogging again! I will add you to my page of friends that blog! Violet is getting so big and adorable!