
Well Morning Sickness has struck...or should I say all day sickness. For the FIRST time in my life, I don't want to eat but that is the only thing that will keep me from being sick. I am trying to be thankful...so many women would LOVE to be experiencing this instead of dealing with infertility. Sometimes it is hard to remember what a blessing this feeling is, but then I just think about the end result and it makes it worthwhile.






3 comments:
Andrea, I am so excited for you and Steve. Congratulations!!!!
Sometimes blessing come in unexpected ways.
We are all SO excited for you & Steve! It's such an amazing time in our lives to be pregnant...the morning sickness should pass & you will feel great with this little person growing inside you! Hearing the heartbeats, feeling the kicks, and watching this transformation of your body that only God can accomplish! What a miracle!
Post a Comment