These are pictures of Veronika's Room...we did a MAJOR cleaning, got a new storage unit and FINALLY hung up the curtains that her Grandma made for her:)
These are pictures from our Father's Day Trip to Petit Jean Mountain and Veronika's Birthday!
Veronika's room is so cute! I love the little shelf. She will be so excited to see all of her stuff arranged. She was beating the pinata Saturday night, I told her she might not want to tear it up, it looks cute hanging in her room.
I am wife to Steve, step-mommy to Veronika (6/29/02), and mommy to Violet (4/14/08) and Phoenix (7/17/09). Steve works for my family's business and I get to live my dream of being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. We are so blessed!
3 comments:
I love your room Veronika, it's so cute. You'll have to come see Alexia's room she just finished her room also.
Veronika's room is so cute! I love the little shelf. She will be so excited to see all of her stuff arranged. She was beating the pinata Saturday night, I told her she might not want to tear it up, it looks cute hanging in her room.
Beautiful Room and Beautiful Veronika!!!
Post a Comment