MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 25, 2007

No Pictures

Well, I don't have my camera today but I thought I would go ahead and blog without the pictures.
Summer is WONDERFUL! I am teaching Summer School through June. It is from 8am-11:30am. Then I am keeping Veronika and Kalyssa in the afternoons. After June, I will be keeping them full-time. I am REALLY enjoying staying at home. Our house is tidy and we don't eat out much. I am fully convinced that I was MADE to Stay at Home. But, come August, I will be back to the grindstone.
Saturday was Veronika's 5th Birthday Party. We had a really good time. Steve and I bought a trampoline for the backyard, but we haven't put it up yet. Dodi and Poppa bought her a Purple Princess Pontiac Solstice. It is ABSOLUTELY precious and she loves it. It is hilarious to watch her drive it. It even has an AM radio and 3 pre-programmed songs that she can listen to while she drives. We had the party at Dodi and Poppa's pool...they did ALOT of work and the pool looked like an Island Paradise. We were able to sit on the deck under the new canopy and eat lunch and open presents, then we all had a great time in the pool.
Sunday we relaxed, Mom and Dad were ESPECIALLY exhausted from all of the work that they did for the party. Sunday evening Mom, Dad, Steve, Veronika, and I went to eat dinner at Cozymel's and then Steve, Veronika and I stayed up late organizing Veronika's room and getting all of her Birthday Toys put away.
I will try to post pictures later this week:)
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sound like ya'll had a fun birthday party. Happy Birthday Veronika! I know what you mean about staying home, I love it too! Have fun this summer and we hope to see you all soon.

Donna said...

The party was great! My flowers looked great even if I do say so myself! They were a great backdrop to pretty little Veronika's smiling face.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Veronika! I'm so sorry we missed it, but it looked like fun! We will come see you this summer to play with our cousins!

ANNABELLE said...

Birthday Girl Veronika- how special!! I'm so glad that you are able to stay home with Veronika and enjoy some of the summer. Wish we could have been there.