MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Birthday Parties and Such



Well...it has been quite a while since my last post. Here are some pics from Tucker's 1st Birthday Party and Dinner at Mom and Dad's. We have been spending alot of time at the ballpark and in our yard. I will have to post some pictures of my flower garden...it is funny, I always made fun of my mom for the way she treated her plants, but now I am the same way.
We are going to Branson this weekend with Mom, Dad, Amanda, Josh, Brad, Paula, Tucker and Jackson. We are SO ready for a nice break. We have 4 days of school after Memorial Day, and then I start Summer School the following Monday.
I am So ready for Summer. I am keeping Veronika AND her little sister, Kalyssa...we have alot of fun things planned and I am excited to just stay at home and finally let Veronika play with some of the neighborhood kids.
Veronika graduates from Pre-School tonight, so I will post some pictures from Graduation and Vacation next week.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad you have such a wonderful summer planned! It will be great to spend some time with Veronika & get to know your neighbors! Great pics.

Donna said...

I hope you plan on spending some time at our pool! I am ready to swim with the kids.

ANNABELLE said...

Great Pictures - Hope you all have a great "Family Time" That is what I call it when all of my family gets together. Hope you are still planning on coming down this summer.